So this is the moment that I've been waiting for. I'm finally about to graduate high school after all of those arduous and seemingly never-ending days. This is supposed to be a happy time, and us graduates are supposed to feel proud of our accomplishments.
Graduation is and is not what I expected. I am in some ways happy to never have to walk through the halls of Warwick High School again
Things to know:
1. I'm a senior in high school about to graduate then heading off to Lehigh University in the fall.
2. I have a lionhead bunny named Leon, very cute
3. Snakes are my biggest fear
4. I sleep more than any human should
5. I have a bit of an oral fixation
6. I'm double jointed over my entire body pretty much
7. I eat like a 300 pound man
8. I've come a long way
9. I love Lady Gaga
10. I work at a UPS store and bus tables at a fancy hotel