Because there are no ceilings, there's only the sky
Saturday, June 12, 2010
So this is the moment that I've been waiting for. I'm finally about to graduate high school after all of those arduous and seemingly never-ending days. This is supposed to be a happy time, and us graduates are supposed to feel proud of our accomplishments.
Graduation is and is not what I expected. I am in some ways happy to never have to walk through the halls of Warwick High School again
Things to know:
1. I'm a senior in high school about to graduate then heading off to Lehigh University in the fall.
2. I have a lionhead bunny named Leon, very cute
3. Snakes are my biggest fear
4. I sleep more than any human should
5. I have a bit of an oral fixation
6. I'm double jointed over my entire body pretty much
7. I eat like a 300 pound man
8. I've come a long way
9. I love Lady Gaga
10. I work at a UPS store and bus tables at a fancy hotel